LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW generic file I\O error

Thanks to all of your kind comments. We could not solve the problem and updated an earlier version of the program to the up to date version. As I've get in touch with the NI, this issue does not have an exact source of error. Therefore, rather than an absolute solution, NI has some sort of recommendations. I've tried the recommendations given to me but unfortunatelly couldn't safe the program.

But, I believe best method is saving an earlier and updated version of the mentioned program and save them into an external hard drive or to a closed circuit hard drive. But again, thanks to all of you to leave your time to comment.

Add 273 on whatever Celcius said.
-Kelvin
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 12
(300 Views)

@Bob_Schor wrote:

@billko wrote:

@Bob_SchorWith SVN (super-easy with the Tortoise SVN shell), you can create a repository of your own in about two minutes, so there's no excuse for not having one.  Edit: Actually, if your corporation doesn't allow you to install applications, that's a good excuse.

Excellent point!  The virtue of having an SVN Server, of course, is that it is more "available" (meaning multiple machines, potentially multiple users), and is potentially more "stable" (someone else is backing it up, preventing accidental deletion, etc.).  But even a Roll-Your-Own Repository is better than none!

I'm not sure i understand your point about Corporation, Installation, and Good Excuse ...

Bob Schor

You're right - it's not a GOOD excuse!  😄

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 12
(289 Views)