cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW control and simulation

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi everyone, 

When I open labview, everything seems to be running fine, but then when I am in my block diagram window and I right click to open the functions window, scroll down and click on control and simulation, there are supposed to be 5 options when you hover. PID, Fuzzy logic, Simulation, Control design, System Identification.  But when I hover over control and simulation I only get 2 options (PID and Fuzzy Logic).  I poked around inside the software to see if its hidden, I couldn't find it.  I also made sure that I had the myRIO toolkit downloaded and everything and when the package manger is open, it says something like, no action necessary.  Clearly i'm missing something and I cant figure out what it is.

If anyone can help i'd really appreciate it.  Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(1,333 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Buzzlightyear

What you are describing comes with LabVIEW.

The control design an simulation module is extra, I thought.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(1,312 Views)

It is, Thanks, but I had a classmate who figured it out.  I appreciate it though.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(1,245 Views)

Hello how did you solve the problem? Can you help me? I am having the same matter. I have a licensed DSC module and mathscript module. I guess in the DSC module includes all the blocks besides PID and fuzzy logic.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(1,141 Views)

I faced the same problem and resolved it by installing the control design and simulation package but faced another problem when using transfer function it cannot save enetered values of numerator and denomenator and preview is empty... i tried repair , unistall and reinstall nothing worked for me... i used control design package 2022 with labview 2022 64 bits... any suggestions??????

20240329_204500.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(94 Views)