From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW & Multisim Cosimulation using Different Language

hi,

I am running LabVIEW 2017 & Multisim 14.1 Cosimulation.

If i changed the System language as Tamil (Other than English) and while calling the Multisim file inside the LabVIEW, i am getting the following error. 

Error 1097 occurred at Call Library Function Node in SIMX EMI Model Initialize.vi->SIMX EMI Update EMI Node.vi->SIMX EMI Call Choose EMI.vi->SimX.xnodeSmiley FrustratedimX_OnDrop.vi:4250001->SimX.xnodeSmiley FrustratedimX_OnDrop.vi.ProxyCaller

Possible reason(s):

LabVIEW: An exception occurred within the external code called by a Call Library Function Node. The exception might have corrupted the LabVIEW memory. Save any work to a new location and restart LabVIEW.

Also while closing the labview, it crashes. 

Expect, LabVIEW & Multisim Cosimulation, mostly all other functions are running smoothly.

Could you please someone suggest me the solution to run the cosimulation file other than english ? 

Thanks 

Thanks & Regards,
Rajasekaran V
Thanks & Regards,
Rajasekaran V
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,537 Views)

hi everyone,

the  problem is solved by setting the system format as "English".

Control panel > Change date time or number formats > in the format tab ,select the  format  as "English".

Then change the display language as  "Tamil". 

Now LabVIEW Co-simulation works good. 

Thanks & Regards,
Rajasekaran V
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,409 Views)