LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW Robotics - Robotic arm display won't move

Hi, I've modified a VI from an example that came with the LAbVIEW Robotics, Inverse Kinematics for Puma 560.vi, to display a 3-joint arm. Seen on the JPG file PUMA560-displayed.JPG The VI is OK displaying the robotic arm when stretched along the X axis at full length however it cannot move.

For example, the length for each individual joint is 0.4318 units, thus the full length should be 1.2954 units. However when I want it to change position from stretching at full length along the X-axis to stretching full length along the Y-axis, the program gives me an error: error code -310040,

"NI_Kinematics.lvlib:Inverse Kinematics (Point).vi->puma_arm.vi" (JPG file PUMA560.JPG)

I suspect there might be something wrong with the parameters in the NI_Kinematics.lvlib:Create Puma560 SubVI as I've only altered the parameters in this SubVI and I've only just grasped the concept of Inverse Kinematics.Also, the original VI works fine with other changes to the parameters. The parameters are available in Parameters.JPG.

Can anyone suggest to me what might be wrong with the program??

Many Thanks:)

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,049 Views)

Is there anyone that can help me out here?any suggestions? or maybe I'm not giving enough information?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,968 Views)

I know its an old post! but were you able to do it?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,315 Views)