LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW NXG PROBLEM WITH HARDWARE DETECTON

Hi,

I have a big problem with LabVIEW NXG 2.0 in WIN10. It not detect my hardware conected to PC in 'System Designer' . I conected NI-9215 via NI USB-9162.  For compare I have the classic version of LabVIEW 2018 and it works OK with my DAQ card - (detect, test), all is OK. My computer recognize DAQ card, react correctly after conection. MAX detect my hardware. Problem is only in NXG version. When I open system designer and check USB to read and list conected devices - NXG not detect any USB hardware. Also, I dont check and open the USB icon. It does not highlight. Other icons (Network, Serial) work properly.

I updated all software and the problem still occur.

Screen of system designer with conented card below.

Criso
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,152 Views)

Screen (I can't highlight the USB port) :

Criso
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,123 Views)

Hey Criso,

Unfortunately, the NI USB-9162 is a legacy device that is not supported in LabVIEW NXG.  To find out which NI DAQ devices are supported in LabVIEW NXG, you can look at the LabVIEW NXG Support and Considerations portion of the DAQmx readme for the version of DAQmx that you are using.

For example, with LabVIEW NXG 2.0, you are most likely using DAQmx 17.5 or DAQmx 17.6.  Here are the readmes for those versions of DAQmx:

NI-DAQmx 17.5 Readme

NI-DAQmx 17.6 Readme

You can find readmes for all versions of DAQmx by selecting the version on the NI-DAQmx Download page, and clicking the link "View Readme", located next to the version selection box.

Highest Regards,

Paul
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,072 Views)