From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW MIxed Siagnal Plot Legend Problem

Hi

I have a problem, that my wafeform name is not displayed correct in the mixed signal plot.

I think this is a bug.

DAckermann_1-1612434663606.png

Anybody has a solution for this?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(1,153 Views)

Hi,

I have taken your VI, repeated the code. Everything looks ok. 

attached please find the screenshots. 

As it could be seen there is no "Plot 9" in my Graph. I haven't deleted anything. Just made a manual regrouping according to your Graph.
Which LV are you using?

front.jpgblockdiagram.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(1,104 Views)

Hi

Thank you for the reply

I copied the graph code and on my system and it still shows Plot 9.

I am using LV 2020 SP1

For me it is like this. I am doing something wrong in the execution oder of writing data and configuration to the graph or it is a bug in LabVIEW for the mixed signal graph. I tend to the second..

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(1,100 Views)

Hi, I have tried on LV2020 32 bit SP1 and 64 bit 20.0f. The result is the same. Below you can see all the plots which appear on the mixed plot graph. Then I add a plot and manually move everything to a corresponding group. I suppose you made something like this. 

TIDAD_1-1612520676413.png

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(1,097 Views)

During investigation of that problem I went through the process of creating a new plot and doing all the design steps.

In the end I ended up with the same problem.

The plot is used for displaying a varying number of channels in an application. So it has to work with automated configuration.

I will send this to NI support then.

Thanks again

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(1,095 Views)

Sure, 

have you tried to reinstall your LV?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(1,092 Views)