LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW: (Hex 0x436) Failed to load shared library NIVeriStand_MdlWrap.*:FinalizeLibrary:C.

Hello All,

I got following error while deploying vi on real time target PXIe 8133. I uninstalled and reinstalled all software from RT Target using max. Am I missing any dependency for model interface toolkit?

Initializing...
Calculating dependencies...
Checking items for conflicts. This operation could take a while...
Preparing items for download. This operation could take a while...
Deploying NI_MIT.lvlib:Model Interface Toolkit.lvclass:Model Interface Toolkit.ctl
Deploying NI_PtbyPt.lvlib
Deploying NI_MIT.lvlib
Deploying XDNodeRunTimeDep.lvlib
Deploying NI_FpgaMspHost.lvlib
Deploying NI_MIT.lvlib:Model Interface Toolkit.lvclass
Deploying NI_MIT.lvlib:Parameter Interface.lvclass
Deploying NI_MIT.lvlib:Parameter Interface.lvclass:Parameter Interface.ctl
Deploying NI_MIT.lvlib:Signal Interface.lvclass
Deploying NI_MIT.lvlib:Signal Interface.lvclass:Signal Interface.ctl
Deploying NI-PXIe8133-2F13010E(successfully deployed target settings)
Deploying nirio_resource_hc.ctl (1.53 K)
Deploying NI_MIT.lvlib:Model Interface Toolkit.lvclass:Signal Probe Data.ctl (1.65 K)
Deploying NI_MIT.lvlib:Model Interface Toolkit.lvclass:Signal FIFO.ctl (1.49 K)
Deploying NI_MIT.lvlib:Model Interface Toolkit.lvclass:Dimensions.ctl (1.64 K)
Deploying NI_MIT.lvlib:Model Interface Toolkit.lvclass:Model Port Info.ctl (1.61 K)
Deploying NI_MIT.lvlib:Model Interface Toolkit.lvclass:Unload Library.viNI_MIT.lvlib:Model Interface Toolkit.lvclass:Unload Library.vi loaded with errors on the target and was closed.

LabVIEW: (Hex 0x436) Failed to load shared library NIVeriStand_MdlWrap.*:FinalizeLibrary:C. Ensure that the library is present on the RT target. Use either MAX to install NI software or FTP to transfer custom libraries to the RT target.
Deploying NI-PXIe8133-2F13010E Container
Deployment completed with errors

Following is the list of software on RT Target

omkara2233_0-1587151755082.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,347 Views)

I think you need the Model Interface Toolkit run-time component to be installed on the RT target. I don't see it in the list.

Lucian
CLA
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,272 Views)

I had model interface tool kit installed on my computer but not veristand. After installing veristand engine I could install model interface tool kit on my real time target. I was under impression that model interface toolkit comes with veristand framework so I don't need veristand engine, but I might be wrong. The issue is resolved, thanks for your feedback.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,262 Views)