LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW: (Hex 0x4) End of File Encountered Error Message

Hi,

I am having trouble opening the VI again after I finished collecting data.

I closed the VI after I done with it and tried to reopen it again, but it pops up the error message attached, and it won't open the VI anymore.

I tried to use my colleaque's computer to open the same VI and it works.

I tried to turn off and restart my computer again, and it didn't solve the problem.

I really appreaciate if anyone can help me to resolve this issue.

Thank you very much!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,244 Views)

After running the VI on your colleague computer and finishing acquiring data, does the same behavior happen when trying to open it again as on your computer?

Could you share your code or screenshots of it?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,203 Views)

If there is an "error" in your code, and we can't look at it, the best we can do is say "There is an error in your code, probably".  You need to attach your code (unless you want us to simply "guess" the error ...).

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,183 Views)

Hi aascencio and Bob_Schor,

It has been a busy week so I am sorry for not being responsive until now.

I kind of "solved" the problem by reinstalling the LabVIEW software, but I believe it is just a temporary fix.

The same behavior did happen on my computer when I try to reopen it again after running the VI on my colleague's computer.

The VI is attached, but the code is really messy (I didn't make subVI for most part of the code).

I will try to make a simplier version of it, but I still attach the original one here just to give you a taste of how the code looks like

Thank you very much

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,148 Views)