From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW FLIR SDK .NET assmbly's

Hi all.

i'm trying to use the FLIR file SDK with labview in order to open a FLIR thermal file.

according to this FLIR knowledgeabase it should be possible .

but whenever i try to load the .NET assemblies into Labview 2018, i get the following answer 

​An error occurred trying to load the assembly

i have tried to re-compile the .NET  assemblies from the source, and i have tried to use the method described in this knowledgebase (by NI)  to no avail. 

has anyone ever tried (or even managed) to read a FLIR thermal image file (.ats) before?

or does anyone has any idea what am i doing wrong with my tries to import the .Net code into labVIEW? 

thanks in advance 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,674 Views)

Does it load in 2017? I have .NET assembly that loads fine in 2017, but I get the same error message when I try to load it in 2018. Just wondering if you're having the same issue.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,526 Views)

The error you're currently seeing sounds like a known issue with .NET assemblies in LabVIEW 2018 that's already been fixed with the F2 patch. You can find the details in LabVIEW 2018 Patch Details under "CAR 707767." 

Download the patch here: LabVIEW 2018 (32-bit) f2 Patch

Christine B
Technical Support Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,507 Views)

Has anyone been successful at resolving this issue?  I am getting the same error message.  i updated to 2018 32-bit SP1 F4  (f2 is not available but I would expect those fixes to be included in f4).  thank you

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,975 Views)