LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW 8.6 exectuable cannot load NI_AALBase.lvlib:Median.vi with only LV8.6 runtime installed

Hi there. I am having the same problem using LV10(Base). Any solution/workaround proven useful for this problem? Many thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(1,188 Views)

If it is LabVIEW 10, it is not the same problem as described above.

You cannot build standalone applications with LabVIEW base. Do you have the application builder add-on?

Are you sure the target computer has the standard run time engine (170MB) and not just the minimum run time engine (~40MB)?

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(1,185 Views)

Thanks replying!

Yes, I do have the application builder add-on, purchased separately. The runtime engine was added as a part of the installer from within the app builder. I am not sure about it being "standard" or not - will try to check this.

Can you ellaborate as to what kind of problem you think this is?

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(1,174 Views)

Bottom Line

=========

- This comes from NI-Israel support - thank you Dalia!

- What needs to be done is adding the CALLER of "NI_AALBase.lvlib:*.vi" to the "Always Included" list

- This did the trick for me, and all downstream builds (with/w-o an installer) worked smoothly.

- Note, however, this was done using LV10 Base, not 8.6.

Regards,

Ronen

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(1,152 Views)

This should only be needed if the caller is called in a special way, e.g. dynamically. Do you know if this is the case?

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(1,148 Views)

No I don't. If this is interesting - I can check, but then I need more info about how to identify the type of calling.

Anyway, the issue is not that complicated. I implemented a [very] simple sub-vi for linear regression, which is always used by the main VI. In this regression algorithm - I use the mean() function. That's about it.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(1,146 Views)