LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW 45 days trial MacOS

Hi, how can i extend the free trial from 7 days to 45 on MacOS? Moreover my university gave me the activation key for the Students Version of LabVIEW, but i can't find the download link for MacOS. Is there any solution?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,464 Views)

Although LabVIEW was originally developed for only the Mac, in recent years the main Development Platform has been the PC (and Windows).  It is possible to get a LabVIEW for Mac/Linux, but this is a "special-order", and probably does not come with the software provided to your University (it certainly is no longer included, for the last 3-5 years, in the Academic Kit at my University).

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,440 Views)

@amedeo95 wrote:

Is there any solution?

You can run the windows version on your MAC using a windows running in a virtual machine or dual-boot.

(You are asking about "extending" the trial period. Is this a real question? This question only makes sense if you are already running the mac version and it is in 7 day evaluation mode. I don't think this is correct for many reasons)

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,430 Views)

Yes, I have used since yesterday the 7 days trial version for Mac, because I couldn’t install the university student edition. So i would like to get the 45 days trial, waiting a solution for the student version.  

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,421 Views)