cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW 2014 (64-bit) Download Issue

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello Guys!

I want to download LabVIEW 2014 (64-bit) from the NI official website. the first link popping up in Google when you search for "LabVIEW 2014 64-bit download" is exactly this website, with the following link:

http://www.ni.com/download/labview-development-system-2014/4733/en/

The procedure I follow is:

1. Since I have a serial number, I choose "Register your serial number" from the above link.
2. Then on the new page (http://www.ni.com/myni/products/en/), I enter the serial number in the field "Register a Product".
3. After a while, on the same page, a section appears by the title "NI Academic Site License - LabVIEW Teaching and Research (Large)" and in the "Select Action" I select "Download Software".
4. The NI Products Download page appears and I search for LabVIEW 2014 (64-bit), and choose the product.

But here I will be redirected to the first link I had started with! And I'm stuck in this infinite loop!

Can anyone help me get access to the download link and download this software?

P.S.1: Due to memory limitations, I want to switch from LabVIEW 2014 32-bits to LabVIEW 2014 64-bits, so I want for sure to work with the 64-bit version.
P.S.2: I am working with windows 10

Best, 

Nader

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,135 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author NaderMostaan

I don't even see a "register your serial number" link on that page, so maybe it's the fact that I am logged in already or have something different on my account?

Anyway, this is the direct download link I get.  Maybe it'll work?

Admin note - Link removed

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(4,129 Views)

Dear Kyle 97330,

Thank you very much for your response. The download link brings up my download manager right away. Would you please send the source from which the download link is distributed because I want to make sure that the link is from a reliable source.

Best,

Nader

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(4,104 Views)