LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW 2012 SP1 download

Hello,

Recently I am using LabVIEW to do a project, currently with a free evaluation version. My supervisor told me we have LabVIEW purchased several years ago. I checked the policy and found that a single seat LabVIEW license can activate up to 3 computers (can only run one computer at a time). The LabVIEW version we purchased was 2012 SP1. Therefore, I tried to download LabVIEW 2012 SP1 and encounter some problems.

I searched "LabVIEW 2012 SP1 download" and found a NI page, instead of providing a download link, it says "Register your serial number or renew your SSP to access previous versions". I clicked on the "Regis your serial number" and a new page comes out and asks for serial number. I entered our serial number and it shows "1 product(s)". Then I found a "download software" button from the drop down menu. However, when I click it, a new NI page comes out and lead me to a general NI software download page. If I search LabVIEW 2012 SP1 again on this page, it takes me back to where I started, becoming a loop. I have attached the screenshots.

Could anyone suggest on how to download a previous version of LabVIEW? Thanks!

Shanshan

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(7,091 Views)

Hello Tang.Shanshan,

I think you are running into this problem: How to Download Older Versions of National Instruments Software

I recommend you get in touch with NI support to check the options you have available to get the software if you do not have your original installation media anymore.

Regards,

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(7,073 Views)

Alternatively an evaluation version (32-bit English) is available here: http://download.ni.com/evaluation/labview/ekit/other/downloader/2012sp1LV-WinEng.exe. You should be able to register with your serial number.

You can look under that root (http://download.ni.com/evaluation/labview/ekit/other/downloader/) for other installers (64-bit, other languages) too.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(7,050 Views)