From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW 2009 Bug: Listbox Scrollbar Size Setting Lost Upon Saving VI

One way you can change the scrollbar size within Windows is by adjusting the operating system settings. The disadvantage is that it will effect all scrollbars, which should be fine for a touchscreen application. You can change the settings by going to Control Panel -> Appearance and Personalize -> Change window glass colors -> Advanced appearance settings. Select Item = Scrollbar, change the size.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13
(342 Views)

Wow, that's an oldie for a new reply in 2017.  I'm mostly interested in what triggered you to find this thread in the first place. 

Does the workaround you describe only work if the control is from the "system" palette? I'd suspect that's so. I'll try it when I have time. 

Best regards,

Dave

David Boyd
Sr. Test Engineer
Abbott Labs
(lapsed) Certified LabVIEW Developer
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13
(337 Views)

I am making a program and I had the same issue and found the thread. I ended up finding that I could change the operating system scrollbar. I figured that was good enough for me to fix my problem and figured I would provide someone else out there with the solution I found, given that the thread is the first thing that shows up on google.

I figured the workaround would only work on the "system" palette but when I changed the setting they all changed even though I wasn't using the system listbox.

Ben Baker

PhD Nuclear Engineering

Idaho National Laboratory

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13
(326 Views)