LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW 17.0f2 Development System has stopped working

Hi all,

I keep getting the message below each time I run a VI with robotics simulator in it. It first of all runs very, but the second time I try running, it crashes.

I have tried every solution including:

1.  Removing the LabVIEW.ini for a new configuration at each start up...

2.  Installing the LabVIEW 17.0f2 patch

Yet it keeps crashing...

Please help me.

Message 1 of 9
(3,127 Views)

The problem is not in LabVIEW but in the code and\or in the used drivers. Without code, everything would be a guess.

I'd guess something needs to be closed properly, although a proper driver would be able to deal with that, since we can click stop, and the close would be skipped. But like I mentioned, it's a wild guess.

You might also post the crash report, the dialog doesn't really tell anything.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(3,104 Views)

The most helpful thing to post, of course, is as much of the Project as you can.  If your Project is all contained in a single folder, compress the Folder and post the resulting .ZIP file.  [I believe that this is what Wiebe meant by saying the problem was in the "code"].

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(3,087 Views)

Here is a Zip file of the codes...

I am trying to simulate the instance where the Host Computer controls the robot. Hence, the Host controller VI should connect to the robot main VI via TCP enabling the control. My problems are:

1. When the Robot VI is ran, it does not show the simulation scene.

2. The Host VI returns an error concerning the TCP connection.

Thanks for the replies.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(3,070 Views)

Here are the VIs.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(3,068 Views)

Hi, actually I have the same problem and I want to know if you can help me with that problem,I don't know what can I do, I will appreciate your help.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(2,694 Views)

@frosthiestgrunt:

You've already posted your own question, so trying to "take over" this question is extremely rude.  Just lurk quietly, patiently letting us help @Chimsom, the Original Poster, and meanwhile pay attention to your own Post.  For example, when you see that we've asking @Chimsom to attach code, you might "get the hint" and attach your code to your post so that we can answer your particular question.

Bob Schor  

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(2,679 Views)

@BobSchor  
Sorry, I did not want to be impolite, I thought it would be a good idea to publish more about my problem, anyway thanks for the advice.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(2,671 Views)

Hello sir

did you solve the problem? 

i have the same problem

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(1,301 Views)