LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LV2010 - Error 74 Application Builder

Hi,

I have migrated a LabVIEW project from LabVIEW 2009 SP1 to LabVIEW 2010. Everything works fine - execution in development system - except the compilation of the build specification. I have tried it several times with different options --> new project from scratch, new build specification with no success. Everytime error 74. I have attached a screenshot and two logfiles.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 25
(3,978 Views)

Can you attach your vi?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 25
(3,968 Views)

it is very difficult because there are very much dependencies in my project - the build was ok in LV2009 SP1.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 25
(3,942 Views)

Hi Joachim,

have you mass compiled your project?

What does Mass Compile do in LabVIEW?

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/654877E62A97B72986256C95006F9B24?OpenDocument

How do I Mass Compile VIs, LLBs, or Folders in LabVIEW?

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/AA97C01071D7CF678625695100582F40?OpenDocument

Regards,

Mary

NIG

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 25
(3,913 Views)

Hi,

I've made a mass compile of the whole project (no warnings) and also of the user.lib and vi.lib/addons folder. I've attached the logfile of the build specifiation.

Kind Regards,

--
Joachim

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 25
(3,882 Views)

Hi Joachim,

have you tried to compile a new build specification created in LV 2010?

Regards,

Maria

NIG

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 25
(3,876 Views)

Hi,

Yes I've made a new build specification in LV2010 - also the same. Before I've mass compiled the whole project and the whole LabVIEW2010 folder. What does the message "LabVIEW:  Memory or data structure corrupt. Method Name: Linker:Write Info To File " mean? STRG-SHIFT Run has no effect.

Regards,

--
Joachim

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 25
(3,854 Views)

Hi Joachim,

can you upload your code to the FTP server from NI, so that I can test your code by myself?

Upload:

"Please put your project files into a zip file and include your name (joachim082.zip ). Then upload the file to ftp://ftp.ni.com/incoming using a web browser or FTP program.

If you are using any National Instruments hardware, it will also be helpful if you export your MAX configuration and include that it in the zip file so that I can simulate your exact setup.  To do this, open Measurement & Automation Explorer and go to File » Export.. and follow the instructions of the wizard. Be sure to "check all" when prompted for what configurations you want to export.

Once the upload is complete, please reply to this post and let me know it is there."

Regards,

Mary

NIG

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 25
(3,843 Views)

Hello,

have quite the same problem building the project. Under Labview 8.5.1 everything worked fine, then moved to LV 2010, getting the same error all the time, even under LV 8.5.1 building does not work anymore. Any other suggestions than mass compile?

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 25
(3,720 Views)

I've contacted NI - apparently it is a bug.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 25
(3,716 Views)