LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LV 2015 SP1 device drivers

Solved!
Go to solution

Can anyone send me the link to the download for the device drivers for 2015 SP1. I just downloaded the evaluation copy of the development sw and would like to install the device drivers as well. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,592 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author PHLVUser

So NI has been moving to what they call a web based installer.

http://www.ni.com/product-documentation/52396/en/

Basically instead of downloading each thing you need, you downoad one small installer, which you run and tell it what things you want to download, or what things you want to install.  Here is the one for 2015 SP1.

http://www.ni.com/download/web-based-installer-labview-development-system-2015-sp1/5865/en/

Run it and choose to download the things you want, let it download them and then run the program again but this time choose install.  The benefit of this is you get the tools you want, but don't need to be prompted to swap disks, or point to new locations, you just get one installer that goes through all the things you want.

BTW device drivers is one of the download options in the web installer.

Message 2 of 4
(3,577 Views)

Thanks for the links. However, I am trying to install the eval on a stand alone PC that does not have internet access. Is there a link for the file itself instead of installers, or is this the only way NI does it now?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,560 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author PHLVUser

The web installer I pointed you to can still work this way.  Download the web installer to a PC that has the internet and run it.  It will ask which software you want to download, then let it download it.  Then take the files it downloaded, along with the original installer to the offline computer and run the installer again, this time instead of choosing to download installers, choose to install the already downloaded ones.  Dispite the name Web Installer, it doesn't have to be used on a computer that has the internet, it just has to be used on a computer that has the internet the first time, to get the software you want.

Message 4 of 4
(3,553 Views)