LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LV 2007 doesn't start

Hi everyone first of all,

As the topic name says i own LV 2007 version on a new pc, why it doesn't start?

We had an equipment using a VI with this labview version, the computer is now damaged for other reasons,

we had another HD as backup, then now we're triying to re build a new computer with the same drivers and VI's,

everyone looks fine in the new computer with a new hd, but when i try to open the vi we used to work with, it doesn't open

the image of the vi opening shows up but suddenly gets closed and nothing happends, same with LV, when i search for the NI folder

the LV executable icon doesn't open neither, looks like LV hasn't been installed, so i have to re install LV 2007 once again?

Now with this new HD i have no info about the license, i can't open LV and the files in NI folder looks incomplete, what shoulld i do to know my serial number?

Does anyone have any link to install LV 2007? 

Thanks for reading!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,920 Views)

LabVIEW didn't get version names based on the year until 2009.  Do you mean LabVIEW 7 or 7.1 by chance?

Old versions of LabVIEW are only available for download from NI if you have a service plan for that license key.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,899 Views)

My bad sr. you're right i'm talking about LV 7.0

I got the installer and i installed the program and still doing the same thing, by the way i'm using Windows 2000.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,889 Views)

My bad, the instalator i found was a run time not the real LV, i still looking for the LV 7 installer

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,879 Views)