From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LED push button

Solved!
Go to solution

Don't forget to mark Kudos to posts that help you Smiley Wink

Regards

Javed

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 26
(905 Views)

Hi Javed,

How do I pass values to the radio buttons? i Mean, if clicked on port 1 it need to show me pressure. in port 2, it should show me temperature. I am trying it out...but if u have a soln pls let me know.

Regards,

Sushruth.

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 26
(902 Views)

I have passed the string values as you had shown in the pic. But with radio buttons, can i make both the buttuns in OFF state? when the ode starts, user wil see one option in ON state which will confuse him right? hence I want to make both the radio buttons to be off wen the code starts. Only wen pressed it should turn ON. 

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 26
(899 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sushkatta

Right-click on the radio control and select "Allow No Selection". That should solve your problem.

Regarding your earlier problem of passing different strings, you can use "case structures".

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 26
(896 Views)

Hi,

I have attached my sample code here:

Its acting a bit strange.

I have configured the messages as: when Port 1 is selected and pressure is selected it needs to display pressure mesage. and if temperature is selected it should display the same. But its not working like this. Can you suggest me a workaround for this problem?

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 26
(884 Views)

Got the solution!!!!Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 26
(880 Views)