LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LABVIEW,RFID AND MICROSOFT ACCESS

I want to use Labview to read RFID cards from the 13Mhz RFID reader withCommunication interface TTL level/RS232 optional, extensible for RS485 interface.the tags read by the reader are suppossed to querry for their respective  tables from the database of microsoft access and display the table's information. i am asking the experts to look at what I have done so far to see if I am going the right way because this is my first program to design that involves RFID, Labview and Microsoft access alltogether.

what I have done so far is in the attachment.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,651 Views)

Don't post images embedded in a proprietary format. Either post the actual VI or if you insist on an image, make it a snippet (look it up in the LabVIEW Help).

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,647 Views)

isn't a VI a proprietary format?   Smiley Tongue

http://www.medicollector.com
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,638 Views)

I want to use Labview to read RFID cards from the 13Mhz RFID reader withCommunication interface TTL level/RS232 optional, extensible for RS485 interface.the tags read by the reader are suppossed to querry for their respective tables from the database of microsoft access and display the table's information. i am asking the experts to look at what I have done so far to see if I am going the right way because this is my first program to design that involves RFID, Labview and Microsoft access alltogether. what I have done so far is in the attachment.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,629 Views)

Your VISA code makes no sense with the undefined property and method and you would need to pass the result of the VISA Read to build a query.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,622 Views)