From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LABVIEW,RFID AND MICROSOFT ACCESS

I want to use Labview to read RFID cards from the 13Mhz RFID reader withCommunication interface TTL level/RS232 optional, extensible for RS485 interface.the tags read by the reader are suppossed to querry for their respective  tables from the database of microsoft access and display the table's information. i am asking the experts to look at what I have done so far to see if I am going the right way because this is my first program to design that involves RFID, Labview and Microsoft access alltogether.

what I have done so far is in the attachment.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,641 Views)

Don't post images embedded in a proprietary format. Either post the actual VI or if you insist on an image, make it a snippet (look it up in the LabVIEW Help).

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,637 Views)

isn't a VI a proprietary format?   Smiley Tongue

http://www.medicollector.com
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,628 Views)

I want to use Labview to read RFID cards from the 13Mhz RFID reader withCommunication interface TTL level/RS232 optional, extensible for RS485 interface.the tags read by the reader are suppossed to querry for their respective tables from the database of microsoft access and display the table's information. i am asking the experts to look at what I have done so far to see if I am going the right way because this is my first program to design that involves RFID, Labview and Microsoft access alltogether. what I have done so far is in the attachment.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,619 Views)

Your VISA code makes no sense with the undefined property and method and you would need to pass the result of the VISA Read to build a query.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,612 Views)