From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kithara: Error in Process Attach

Solved!
Go to solution

Occationally when I open my Main.vi in LV2015SP1 I receive the following error:

Kithara Software, Error in PROCESS ATTACH (Unknown Operating System)! (Error=0x10070000).

This could simply be an issue with my computer (Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit) but I just find it odd that I only see this error when loading my main vi. Any ideas as to why this is occurring? Does 

Thanks,

Craig

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,670 Views)

What is "Kithara" software?

I don't think that has anything to do with NI or LabVIEW.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,643 Views)

Kithara is a third party real-time software for Windows, and I'm not sure why that error would occasionally pop up when you open up your LabVIEW application. Just taking a cursory look at the website, it should be compatible with a Windows 10 64-bit OS. I wasn't able to find much information about this error internally since it's third party specific, so unfortunately I can't offer a lot of insight. It might be more helpful to contact their support to see if they have seen this error before.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,614 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author craige

A coworker helped me figure out the issue. I thought perhaps LabVIEW was attempting to call some aspect of Kathara but in fact there are some DLLs for a 3rd party DAQ (Addi-data) which are being loaded and linked upon opening my VI. That's what's causing the issue. 

Thanks for your attention to this.

Craig

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,590 Views)