LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keithley 2400 Real Time Resistance Values in LabView 2010

Hi,

I keep getting Error 803 and Error -230 on my Keithley 2400 SourceMeter (connected NI-GPIB-USB-HS; everything is talking correctly) when I use the attached LabView program. I'm using the most updated drivers for VISA, 488.2, and the KE24XX. I've looked at the VI Tree and everything should be okay. Individually, the VIs are not causing errors. Also important to note is that when I take 4W resistance readings from the Keithley without the PC interface the Keithley's display indicate different settings, including ARM, while when recording from computer it displays AUTO and 4W. No data is displayed on the device while recording from computer, while data is displayed without recording from the computer. 

Please let me know what you think. Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,336 Views)

Hi coldcarbon!

I did a search and it looks like this is not a totally uncommon occurrence with these devices.  I found a few forums searching google, and also was able to find a discussion forum at Keithley's website.  These drivers look like they were built by Keithley, and I would encourage you to get in touch with them to figure out what exactly is going on.  I wouldn't jump to that issue being a hardware problem just yet.

Get back in touch with us after you talk to Keithley and we might be able to help you more with this issue, but it is probably an issue with the software, and Keithley would definitely be the people to talk to.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,318 Views)