LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keithley 2100 Error 410 Query Interrupted

Solved!
Go to solution

I am using a more complex system but I dumbed it down to the most basic form. I am getting a 410 error on a completely random basis that results in a false collection of data. I was reading up on this error and discovered it was mostly due to orders being given faster than they can be processed? But I ran my program with 60 second intervals and it still would give the error occasionally.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(7,701 Views)

Greetings Kenneth22.

Unfortunately, this is an instrument specific error code.  I'd suggest trying the steps outlined in the document below.  If these steps don't remedy the situation, I would recommend contacting Keithley as it seems that this is not an NI supported driver. 

Instrument Driver Troubleshooting Guide

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/EFBD8C6A3ADC81EA862576AC00720DC8?OpenDocument

Regards,

Michael G

Michael G.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Self-realization: I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(7,683 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kenneth22

There is no need to initialize the unit more than once-  as a matter of fact Kiethly's hate that since they have a bunch of stuff to do other than take your measurement.  Smiley Very Happy 

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 3 of 4
(7,681 Views)

Thanks Jeff yah that was the problem I put the initialize out side of the loop and it works beautifully.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(7,666 Views)