LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keep getting signal from the DAQ assistant

Hello,

i generate simple VI to generate analog voltage, but i keep geeting signal even i stop the program. Anabody know the problem?

thank you

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(2,742 Views)

What do you mean?  Do you mean that if you output a voltage other than 0, you still see that voltage?

That is not a problem.  That is the way DAQ boards are designed.  If you want the voltage to go back to 0, the you need to write that value using a DAQmx Write before you end your program.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(2,720 Views)

Do not use the DAQ Assistant, you can have much better flexibility and performance with the low level DAQmx VIs: http://www.ni.com/product-documentation/5434/en/

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(2,696 Views)

yes, i need output the voltage let say (2 V) for 2 mintues and then go back to 0V. i'm outputing the voltage to micropump i want to run the pump for 2 mints and stop. but in my case keep getting the voltage even i stop the VI and even exit the LabView program.

Thank for your help 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(2,661 Views)

Hi Mo,

set the output to "2", then wait for 2mins, then set the output to "0"…

You might want to learn about state machines. They can make your life easier! 😄

(For your simple requirement even a FOR loop with an array input of [2, 0] will do.)

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(2,652 Views)

Sorry for the to much quistions.i'm new to Labview and i have to use it. 

Is there any example to do that?

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(2,640 Views)

Hi Mo,

i'm new to Labview and i have to use it. 

In the header of the LabVIEW forum you will find several links to learning resources.

Just use them!

Is there any example to do that?

LabVIEW comes with a lot of example VIs. Just use the example finder in the help menu! (Maybe after doing those beginner courses mentioned above…)

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(2,625 Views)

Thank guys for your help. I got it.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,597 Views)