LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KEYSİGHT 2902A

Hi guys  I have  keysight 2902A source/measure unit.  I am trying to measure voltage on battery. I look for information how to measure voltage on the battery by using labview. I .  coluldn't measure the voltage There is another programs but I want to measure voltage on the batrey by using labview.. is tehre anyone to help me about this topic. Thanks. Have a good day. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(2,836 Views)

This is my labview block diagram

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(2,808 Views)

Hi we3,

maybe you should use the output of that read "multiple points" function?

It should give you some values…

Why do people hesitate to use the AutoCleanup tool before uploading images of block code? (Just a rhetorical question…)

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(2,795 Views)

I used read  "multiple points" function.. still,  ıcan not take tru value of battery. output is always about zero.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(2,785 Views)

Hi we3,

do you use the same settings in your VI as you would do when configuring your device manually?

Do you get different readings as displayed on the device?

Best regards,
GerdW

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(2,781 Views)

I found how to measure voltage and current. but I have another problem :). now,  I am using channel 1. I will measure currents and voltages on mosfet by using  channel.2  how can they work as a synchronised. for example: I will measrue voltage and current from channel 1 and next  channel 2 will measure current and voltage. Time delay must be very small for true measurement

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(2,764 Views)

Hi we3,

Time delay must be very small for true measurement

All you need to know will be found in the manual of your DAQ device.

Did you read it?

Start with reading the specs of your K2902, then read the programming manual to learn about the possible options/commands…

Best regards,
GerdW

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(2,733 Views)

Hi we3 !

Any update with your measure of voltage and current ? Did you found the  manual of your DAQ device or the specs of K2902. 

Have a great day. 

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(2,713 Views)

ı found example about how to measure the current and votlage from exapmle in the driver..  I measure current and voltage at the same time. but ı have also another problem. ı need to use both of the channel. to measure current and voltage.  how can ı use two channel at the sime time. 

have a good day.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(2,625 Views)