LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JERKS IN VIDEO

Hello,

we are working on a projct. Where we have to play a video , and velocity is linked through  the excel file .

when video is being played , it gives jerks,  where as when we give direct value it runs smoothly.

You are requested to help us to resolve the issue being created.  

Vaishali.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 12
(3,655 Views)

@YRHGDSHJFNJS wrote:

Hello,

we are working on a projct. Where we have to play a video , and velocity is linked through  the excel file .

when video is being played , it gives jerks,  where as when we give direct value it runs smoothly.

You are requested to help us to resolve the issue being created.  

Vaishali.

How are you playing the video? What do you mean by direct value? If possible please attach the code for a better understanding

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 12
(3,649 Views)

we used imaq read file to play video. direct value means dummy velocity instead of reading from excel. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 12
(3,614 Views)

Are you trying to read velocity values from a spreadsheet file while you're playing the video? Please post your code.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 12
(3,610 Views)
Please attach the code you have developed.
-----

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 12
(3,609 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 12
(3,546 Views)

It doesn't have any vi.

-----

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 12
(3,534 Views)

The problem is that a lvlib doesn't actually "contain" the VIs. It is just hold a reference to the VIs.

Mike...

PS: whenever I have trouble with jerks in video, I don't point the camera in their direction... Smiley Very Happy

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
Message 8 of 12
(3,521 Views)

@mikeporter wrote:

<snip> 

PS: whenever I have trouble with jerks in video, I don't point the camera in their direction... Smiley Very Happy

I so wanted to say this.  Thanks for saying it for me.  😉

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 12
(3,493 Views)

For  problem of jerks , i gave highest priority to the video.vi using timed loop. now video plays smoothly but other vis used in project are not working properly, it showing iterations are  not increamenting in other two vis .. i am not getting what is problem?

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 12
(3,422 Views)