LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J'ai Besoin d'aide

J'ai un projet à faire et je suis bloqué.

Je dois fabriquer un robot contrôlable par LABVIEW et avec une carte ARDUINO ce qui est déjà fait. Je dois  piloter le robot par des Xbee pro donc sans fils. J'arrive à le faire avec l'application XCTU et les touches du clavier.Mon soucis est que je n'arrive pas à programmer LABVIEW pour qu'il puisse envoyer les commandes à l' ARDUINO à travers les Xbee.

Avez vous une solution à me proposer?

Merci

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,101 Views)

I have to make a robot controllable by LABVIEW and with an ARDUINO card which is already done. I have to drive the robot by Xbee pro therefore without wires. I can do this with the XCTU application and the keys of the keyboard. My worries is that I can not program LABVIEW so that it can send the commands to the ARDUINO through Xbee. Do you have a solution to offer me? Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,067 Views)

Hi Gora,

unless you post in the French board you should try to use GoogleTranslate like I do:

I have a project to do and I'm stuck.
I have to make a robot controllable by LABVIEW and with an ARDUINO card which is already done. I have to drive the robot by Xbee pro therefore without wires. I can do this with the XCTU application and the keys of the keyboard. My worries is that I can not program LABVIEW so that it can send the commands to the ARDUINO through Xbee.
Do you have a solution to offer me?

When you are worried about not being able to program LabVIEW you should start to learn it.

There is a GettingStarted section on top of the LabVIEW board!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,082 Views)

I have already programmed in LABVIEW, just that I am blocked for the wireless connection

labview-forum.png

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,072 Views)

Hi Gora,

which kind of "wireless" communication?

TCP/IP? UDP? Bluetooth? LabVIEW comes with functions for all of them…

(Hint: use descriptive thread titles. Everyone is looking for help in forums like this!)

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,060 Views)

I use XBEE which have a radio-frequency communication. I can send the data on the Xbee transmitter but labview does not recognize an arduino card.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,052 Views)

Hello,

May this link would be useful?

Regards,

Antoine

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,986 Views)