From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues accessing Citadel 5 Universe

Hi,

I would like to use the Datalogging and Supervisory Control Module features to log data, but to get used to it I tried to access the Citadel 5 Universe from MAX > Historical Data > Citadel 5 Universe. When I tried to open it I only saw an empty gray box rather than Citadel's file structure (see attachment "1")

Not sure whether the Citadel 5 Universe was running properly, I went to Services from Control Panel and found that neither NI Citadel 4 Service nor NI Citadel 5 were running. When I try to run them, I get the error message seen in attachment "2".

In its properties, I see that the NI Citadel 5 service depends on the NI PSP Service Locator service, which gives me the error message in attachment "3" when I try to start it.

I also tried to run the example VIs in DSC module to see if the services would be automatically started once I run relevant VI's, but I got an undefined error (-1) in the DSC module VIs.

Could you help me fix this issue?

Thanks in advance,

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(1,734 Views)