LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any difference between these cluster images when creating a user event?

Solved!
Go to solution

I'm sure you experts will know instantly what I'm doing wrong.

I am trying to create a user message for TestStand communication in the LabVIEW UI (based on the simple example OI that comes with TestStand)

Perhaps it's just cosmetic but the trouble is I can't get the image of my cluster constant to look the same as the one in the example.

I'm right clicking on the 'Create User Event' icon on the User Event Data Type connection and selecting Cluster - Cluster Constant, then adding a numeric constant to it.

You can see the result here. The top one is the good one from the example, and the bottom one is my attempt - but I just can't get it.

I'd appreciate your thoughts (I know the event number can't be the same - but I made it the same for the comparison). I have LabView 8.6.1.

Thanks,

Ronnie

clusters_differ3.Png

TestStand 4.2.1, LabVIEW 2009, LabWindows/CVI 2009
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,251 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Believer

Use the color tool and right click on the lable of the numeric. I guess you will see that the Background Color of the one is black, of the other is white.

But this is really just cosmetic's of the code.

Felix

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,243 Views)
It is cosmetic as Felix explained.  Your settings probably do not put borders on labels.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,236 Views)
Thanks both of you - I guess that's it.
TestStand 4.2.1, LabVIEW 2009, LabWindows/CVI 2009
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,230 Views)