From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a recently updated vi for automatically creating a typedef in LV from a JSON?

I used a "JSON to LabVIEW cluster" vi I found on the forums here some time ago, but had to do some programmatic cleanup on a particular JSON before it could be pushed into a LabVIEW control via "Unflatten from JSON.vi".

I just went to use this vi again with another JSON structure and am having to go through the whole process again of figuring out what part of the JSON LV does not like.  The JSON passes through every JSON checker I find online.

It looks like LV can't handle nameless items and null data.  I have to add names, and have just been putting the null in quotes so it can cast it.

What is the best method to go through this process?  is there no better way other than inserting names?

Thanks

edit: this is the vi I'm referring to.  I'm certainly grateful for it, as it beats having to do this manually...

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(647 Views)