From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a list of specifically what is and is no tested on the PXI-6259 when self-test is run under MAX?

Is there a list of specifically what is and is not tested on the PXI-6259 when self-test is run under MAX?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,333 Views)

Self test doesn't do all that much...  It is a check to make sure the driver can communicate with the hardware.

I'm not sure what you're hoping to test for, but you might want to take a look at the DAQ Diagnostic Utility if you're trying to diagnose damaged or defective hardware.

Best Regards,

John Passiak
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,309 Views)

I was hoping for an automated go-no-go test that verifies all functionality of the Card or at least a list of what actually is functional after passing the test.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,296 Views)

@Ed___ wrote:

I was hoping for an automated go-no-go test that verifies all functionality of the Card or at least a list of what actually is functional after passing the test.

So exactly the DAQ Diagnostic Utility?  The tests done are described in the readme.

Best Regards,

John Passiak
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,256 Views)