LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a cable like the SH68-68R1-EP with a VHDC instead of the standard SCSI?

I have an application where I need a VHDCI to SCSI cable but I need the SCSI side to be terminated with one of the low profile right angle style connectors like that found on the SH68-68R1-EP offered by NI. Does anyone know if there is a place to get said cable? 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,231 Views)

I've found L-Com (http://www.l-com.com/home.aspx) to be a good source for cables.  The do have a number of SCSI cables, but I don't think they have any standard products in the same connector configurations as the NI DAQ/DIO/etc. cables.  If you need more than a few, they may be able to make something custom for you.

Also, NI claims the internal shielding, pairing, etc. of their cables are designed for the application.  I don't know if that is important for your cable.

Mark Moss

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,229 Views)

That website does have some good cables on it, but unfortunately not what I need. I may just have to buy the SH68-68R1-EP and use a SCSI to VHDCI Adapter. Not an ideal solution, but it would work

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,226 Views)