LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is labview able to communicate with softwares that can simulate dynamics?

I am currently trying to use labview for my simulation, but it turns out that i still have a long way to go.
And it would really be pain in the a** if i have to make it all in labview.
Is there any way that labview can communicate with other software that can simulate dinamics with 3D model also such as (CATIA, NASTRAN, etc)
-Just a student-
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,159 Views)

Hi Nandha,

Could you please describe exactly what you are trying to do in more details? What kind of simulation are you trying to create? We have several LabVIEW toolkits that might help you accomplish your goals. Please review the following:
NI Developer Suite Control Design and Simulation Option 

You can click on specific links on the left-hand side of the above-mentioned website. Particularly look at Control Design Toolkit, System Identification Toolkit, and Simulation Module.

You can quickly create custom LabVIEW user interfaces to verify Simulink models interactively and rapidly build controller prototypes and hardware-in-the-loop test systems based on Simulink models with the Simulation Interface Toolkit. (Simulink is a trademarked product of the MathWorks).

I also found the following links on www.ni.com related to CATIA, and NASTRAN. VRML files are natively supported in LabVIEW 8.20. You can also input VRML files in NI INSIGHT.

I hope this helps! Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

Kalin T.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,135 Views)