LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to use x- and y- scale ranges 'in proberty nodes' to more than one task??

Hi guys And girls

I'm using this vi to plot some measuremts data! First I need to control the x- & y- scale ranges under the measurements so I can Se a greater sample range or a greater time period. But I'm using the x- scale and y-scale ranges with the the scale ranges from the chart so I can plot the data to the graphs like in a chart. The Ironicly by that is that i'll also use the x-y-scale ranges for the Graphs, again to a third task!    

the first task  is possible when not using  the data history proberty for the chart. like in flowReadChartHist1.vi but here in  flowReadChartHist2.vi i'm using the datahistory proberty, and there i got some problems.
Now, the Ironicly by that is that i'll also use the x-y-scale ranges for the Graphs again, to a third task!    

Is it possible, so I can use time on it?

Regards
Zamzam
HFZ
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,144 Views)
Hi Zamzam,

I am not absulutely sure how to understand your question. For each graph or chart, you can create a property node to control scale ranges. Could you please give me some details on what you want to achieve, and where in your code the problem arises?

Regards,
Posse
Peter Porsman | Applications Engineer | National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,103 Views)