From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to access the calibration of the DAQ Assistant channels from the front panel instead of going through the DAQ Assistant on the block diagram?

I am using the NI MyDAQ with the DAQ Assistant VI (Analog output) to read values from two displacement lasers. I am able to calibrate the channels in the DAQ Assistant VI through the block diagram by inputting multiple values read by the displacement lasers. I would like to place this calibration procedure on the front panel so the user can easily input several values read by each laser and complete the calibration without going to the block diagram. Is this possible? If so, how do I accomplish this? 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,227 Views)

I'm going to assume that you are referring to Scaling  because calibration isn't something that you can do.  For scaling, you can do everything that you want depending on how you write your code.    However, I'm not sure if you can combine it with the DAQ Assistant.

To set up your scale via the front panel, you would use the "DAQmx Create Scale" VIs to modify your DAQmx task. 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,217 Views)