cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IoT

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello guys,

i'm new to labVIEW, i need to know how to use iot platform in labview, and which is the best iot platform to upload  the data, and how to do that please if possible share with VI and description,

if anyone worked with thingspeak let me know how to write the data from labVIEW to thingspeak.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(3,377 Views)

While thingspeak is mostly Matlab, there is a REST API that you could probably use (See also).

Message 2 of 9
(3,360 Views)

I'm trying to read a current sensor value in labview, that sensed value should updated to thinspeak from android app again i'm sending a data to cloud then cloud to labview. To control the relay , So how to write and read simultaneously, if possible VI please 

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(3,353 Views)

You are describing sequential operations. What do you mean by "simultaneously"?

Message 4 of 9
(3,345 Views)

When vi is running continuously, data should be uploaded and at same time data should be read in labview.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(3,339 Views)

Use two parallel while loops or do both on one loop. How fast is this supposed to run? What kind of jitter is permissible? Timing is probably not very reproducible here.

(I assume that with "running continuously" you are not using the "run continuously" button. Just checking... 🐵

Message 6 of 9
(3,333 Views)

If possible can u share the vi , and how to read and write data using HTTP Rest client.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(3,327 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author MrRao

I don't have a VI because I don't use these APIs. Did you look at the links I provided earlier?

Message 8 of 9
(3,301 Views)

yes, i visited the website, thank you, for giving information

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(3,265 Views)