From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interpolated data

Hi all,

I have a problem to plot a surface graph of a beam section. I have 30 points of this section where I can see the displacement, the idea is then to build an array of let's say, 10x15 points -30 of which would be the real values that I already have- with interpolated values to understand the movement of the section. I'm dealing with 2d interpolation but I'm stuck. Any idea?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,965 Views)

Hi!

The first thing I would try is to look at the 2d Interpolation.vi example. If you go to Help>>Find Examples... and you write 2d interpolation in the search tab, you will be able to open it. With that example and the help provided (press Ctrl+H and put the muose cursor above the VI, you will be able to see the context help, and to access the Detailed Help as well), I think you will handle it.

However, if you find any trouble at all, just let us know. Thanks!!

Applications Engineer - Certified LabVIEW Developer & Certified TestStand Developer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,939 Views)