From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Explorer Remote Panel Error: DWarn 0xD8043CCD "could not select bitmap"

A colleague of mine had an unusual error occur today with a remote panel of an RT application I wrote. The error log and dmp files are attached to this post. This is an existing application that has been running for over a year. As far as I know he was using either Dameware or RDP to interact with the host and was entering new values into the controls on the panel when the remote panel crashed. I am not sure what the error is telling me other than there is a bitmap image that cannot be accessed. I wonder if it was a VI server access timeout?

Thanks,

Drew

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,220 Views)

Drew, I'll try to search something you can triouubleshoot with. could you please describe a little bit more your experience and the application?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,188 Views)

Sure, it is a pretty simple RT application used to issue settings for code that is running inside the FPGA and display data being acquired; however, the display loop is significantly slower than the actual acquisition and is just used for debugging the sensors attached to the cRIO.

My suspicion is that the Webserver is belly aching over versions of the executable that is running in the RT environment not matching what it is expecting to serve up. I will see if I can get some more feedback from the user and update this thread. Also, I have a tendency to find odd corner cases so I am not sure how much information is out there on this type of error.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,172 Views)