Hello dear community,
I want to plot an intensity graph for the study of a transistor as you can see in the picture attached .
I writed a program but it doesn"t work since I m beginner in Labview, can someone please help?
You can find the program attached to this post
Thanks in advance for your help!
it doesn"t work since I m beginner in Labview
It's because you missed to THINK DATAFLOW - the basic principle in LabVIEW!
Did you take those free beginner resources offered in the header of the LabVIEW board to learn LabVIEW?
- get rid of DDT wires, either by using plain DAQmx functions or by converting the DDT wire to "nice" datatypes using FromDDT
- put the ExpressVIs into the loop: THINK DATAFLOW!
Thank you so much for your answer!
I only saw some videos about LabVIEW but thank you for this tool it s amazing now I understand why I should put them into the loop
I didn't get this :
get rid of DDT wires, either by using plain DAQmx functions or by converting the DDT wire to "nice" datatypes using FromDDT
Can you please do it for me? I have deadline..
i Aattached the program
your VI is using the DAQAssistent to read 100 samples from two channels.
Then you display those 2×100 elements in an intensity graph.
This VI runs exactly as you have programmed it. What's wrong with it?
I did the modifications you told me to do as you can see in the VI, is that good?
It gets better - but is far from "good"…
- Your DAQAssistent is set to read 1k samples at 10kHz samplerate, but you only use one sample of each channel!? Why not read just 1 sample with 10Hz?
- Your samples represent analogue voltages, but you use them as indices into an array: which element do you want to replace when the voltage signals return 3.5V?
- To know if your VI is "good" you need to run it: do you get the desired results?
To "get rid of ExpressVIs and DDT" you might read this about DAQmx!
Thanks for this explanations!
-Actually I want to plot the graph attached here, so do you think I should one sample or 1K and how?
-I didn't know my simples are indices because I want their values in the array to plot the graph but when I used fromDDT it s the only wire that I can use...
Can you please modify that in the VI attached because I need to do it today or give me your watsup please? I will really appreciate that