LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intensity Graph Scaling and Coordinate Transformation

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello all. First post ever so plz bear with me. I am trying to plot data I am acquiring from a load cell in coordination with the X-Y position I am receiving from my motion control system. The load cell info is to be the z-axis. I am receiving the data from the motion control, then acquiring an average of the load cell signal and storing these to an array. I would like to plot this data for each movement of the x and y axis so that I can see a real time mapping of the data I have acquired. I have attached a program that calculates the x-y positioning required with the load cell data simulated by a random number. Plotting the x-y coordinates on the x-y graph is the standard measurement path I am going to be using. I would like the intensity graph to plot in the same fashion with the correct coordinates used on the axes. If I could over lay the xy graph and intensity graph, that would be a major bonus. I look forward to hearing any reply that helps me out on this one. Thanks in advance for your time and effort. I am just stumped on this one!

Keith

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,131 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author airguy1988
Sorry. Realized I did not include a SubVI. Removed that so the program should work if you download it direct. Just some notes: Spray height is in inches and normally is between 2 and 20 inches, Lateral spray angle in degrees normally falls in the 10-45 degree range. Transverse spray angle normally falls in the 2 to 10 degree range. Pin diameter is in inches and typically falls in the 0.020-0.080 range.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,108 Views)
Sorry again. Not solved. Guess I shouldn't just press buttons not knowing what they do.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,105 Views)

Hi Keith,

I'm not precisely sure what you mean by the following, but I'll take my best guess:

airguy1988 wrote:

I would like the intensity graph to plot in the same fashion with the correct coordinates used on the axes.

I'm guessing that you want to programmatically set the maximum values of the axes.  You can set this by using a property node.  Right-click on your internsity graph on the block diagram and select Create»Property Node»X Scale»Range»Maximum.You can then wire in the maximumvalue that you desire.  Thanks.

Stephen Meserve
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,094 Views)