From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insert a table with the desired format into a bookmark

Hello,

My problem is that I would like to insert a formatted table into an existing table in a word template. Currently what I am doing is that I am using "Append Table to Report.vi" with bookmarks to insert tables into tables that I have already created in my template. But the format of this table is "basic" (see picture attached).

How can I modify the format of this table that I'am inserting (to change cell colors for example) ? 

I have tried to use the "Word Fromat Cell.vi" to modify the table that I have created and inserted but the index doesn't detect tables into tables, it only take in account the table "in first plan".

I have also tried to create table with the "Word Easy Table.vi" but I can't decide where the table has to be placed into my word template (can't use bookmark).

I hope someone will be able to help my on that.

Thanks,

Db-Sas

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,780 Views)

Hello,

With the Report Generation Toolkit, there is an example "Word Report - Conditionally Formatted Table.vi" who could help you.

This toolkit is included with LabVIEW Professional Development.

Have a good day.

Eloise
NI France

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,738 Views)