From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insert Network variables into nominator and denominator of a transfer function

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello guys,

I am currently doing my masters thesis. The Task is to simulate a throttle valve in Labview. I am using Labview 2020 and a cRio 9053. The SW-Version of the Control Design and Simulation Module is 20.0.

The throttle valve consists of a 2 pin DC motor, a gearbox and the valve itself. I simulated the DC motor with two transfer functions, one for the armature and one for the inertia and friction combined following the attached picture. In the picture, the B stands for the friction coefficient and can be found in the denominator of the second transfer function. The model runs inside a timed loop.

As the motor starts rotating, the static friction turns into sliding friction. Therefore i calculate the resulting friction depending on the current angular velocity and write it into a network variable called "Gesamtreibung1". Is it possible, to set this variable as a coefficient in the denominator of the transfer function?

If not, are there any other possibilities or ideas, how i could solve the problem?

I hope i explained the matter correctly.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(902 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Peet95

Hello

Could you please explain the task more detailed, I didn't get the idea.

By the way, by looking your code I recommend you to have a look this document.

(835 Views)

Problem is solved. Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(814 Views)