LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Input buffer overflow Agilent 34970A

Solved!
Go to solution

Im using Agilent 34970A for some voltage measurement purpose, Im getting error 521 and 103 when i select more than 15 channels.

I understand that Error 521 is an input buffer overflow error. Im using one of my own VIs to do the measurements.

I have measured 40 channels at a time and i never got an error, but when i use the VI attached im getting the error.

I did refer to some of the threads that deal with the same problem, i did not find a solution.

Thank you,

Eureka

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,877 Views)

Hello Eureka,

Can you perform a highlighted execution to find out exactly which VI is generating the different errors you are getting?

Mart G

Applications Engineering

National Instruments Corp.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,862 Views)

Hello again Eureka,

Additionally you can check this post too:

Error 511 & 103 in Agilent 34970A

Regards,

Mart G

Aplications Engineer

National Instruments Corp.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,856 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Eureka

Thank you for the reply...i figured it out...had to configure the instrument to XON/XOFF mode so that it keeps feeding the input channel values. I did not notice that i made changes in the configuration while i was making someother changes...

@margasan,

The post you directed me to was one of my own posts...but thank you anyway...

Thank you,

Eureka

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,847 Views)

Ohh sorry about that, I did not check the user in that post! Smiley Wink So you have seen the same error in different situations! 

Well I am glad to hear that the problem got solved

Regards

Mart G

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,842 Views)

margasan,

Not a problem,

Yes, I saw the same error in different situations. Its surprising how simple the solution isSmiley Surprised

Im pretty sure im gonna be seeing many more errors but i just hope they'll be different errorsSmiley Wink

Thank you,

Eureka

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,836 Views)