From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Increase UDP received packets per second

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi Marcus,

Sorry for being so long to reply.

Thank you for your great job.

In order to consolidate a complete source code, would be possible that you also post the C project in the same way jjjcjj did before ?

Thanks,

Sébastien

0 Kudos
Message 31 of 37
(1,097 Views)

Hi jjjcjj,

Do you remember what you did exactly for these two points :

- does correctly have timeouts

- has much much better performance (i was forgetting to set the winpcap buffer size... oops) : seems default buffer size is OK... Or maybe you thought about the registry key you mentioned earlier ?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 32 of 37
(1,068 Views)

Here it is:

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 33 of 37
(1,041 Views)

That's perfect, thank you

0 Kudos
Message 34 of 37
(1,018 Views)

I can't see the project because I don't have LV 2019 installed, but if it's the example I'm thinking of, be aware that it is intended to be used as a standalone application and doesn't output any errors.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 35 of 37
(1,003 Views)

Hi!

On the LabView page I did not modify that much, but of course I don't give any warranty on anything 😉

BR

Marcus

0 Kudos
Message 36 of 37
(990 Views)

@marcuskr wrote:

Hi!

On the LabView page I did not modify that much, but of course I don't give any warranty on anything 😉

BR

Marcus

Don't get me wrong.  I'm not saying it's bad programming at all.  I'm just saying it doesn't expect to get called, so it doesn't report any errors.  It may give you a visual indication, which is fine for a standalone, that's all I'm saying.  🙂

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 37 of 37
(978 Views)