From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Including ActiveX Class

Hi,

I have doubt in how to add the required activeX Class for the excel object through the browse option.

I raise this question because initially i created this excel application constant from the automation open function. At that time i when i right clicked for the select ActiveX class option it was showing only two options like Excel.Range and Excel._Application.

After going through the examples in the forum i found the same constant has other option as shown in the figure (Excel._workbook and excel.Sheets) when the select ActiveX class option is right clicked.

So how can we browse and select the required option by our self.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,679 Views)

You must choose select Active X class\browse\Microsoft excel object library version..\workbooks collections or something else.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,649 Views)

Asking a complex question, particularly one involving non-NI software (ActiveX, Excel) without showing it in its LabVIEW context and in a "Forum-friendly" format (which means "as a VI or an entire LabVIEW Project, zipped up by compressing the entire Project folder", not as a static "look-at-me" image) doesn't give us much to go on.  I use Excel together with LabVIEW in several ways, including (occasionally) ActiveX, but have no idea what you need.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,635 Views)