From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In LabVIEW, how to put a string of numbers stored in the array?

That is the question.Please.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,250 Views)
Sorry, I don't understand the question. You want to have a string array and put them where?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,231 Views)

Hi biluo,

As Dennis mentioned, even I didn't get the question. If you want to add a string into an array, either use a ' Build Array' function from the function palette or if you have an initialized array of strings present, use an 'Insert Into Array' function from the function palette. If you are looking for a way to take out a string from an array, use the 'Index Array' function from the function palette. Also, if you are dealing with loops (FOR, While. etc) you may need to know about 'Shift Registers' as well.

Good examples of all these functions are present in the LabVIEW examples finder where you can search for these function examples. I would suggest you go through those examples before posting questions directly on the forum. 

regards,
Nitz

(Give Kudos To Good Answers, Mark it as a Solution If your Problem was Solved :smileywink:)

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,215 Views)

What is the data format.  Comma delimited string of ASCII numbers?  Please provide an example to clearly show what you currently have and what it is that you want.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,156 Views)