LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Implement switching circuit in labview

I fail to see why you cannot provide the interface to your board. I fail to see why you cannot provide details on the exact example you are using. I fail to see why you cannot perform the control of the digital I/O in MAX - by far the simplest of all hardware control. With a. DAQmx Write or DAQ Assistant, you only have to write a true/false or 1/0.

Tirmizi,

Your mention of a feedback circuit makes no sense at all.
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 31
(561 Views)

i just want to clarify on what basis he want to either just make switching or on some measurement conditions

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 31
(554 Views)
The whole thread is about controlling some relays and numerous statements have been made the incomplete schematic. Your attachment of the same incomplete schematic and not mentioning that, the poster's refusal to attach the full schematic, both make no sense.
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 31
(543 Views)

Hi Tirmizi

Frankly speaking I dont have the circuit right now...... I have to built it. My project is in development phase right now..... I dont need the switches S4 and S5. Presently I need to develope a VI which could automate the switching of relays, later on i need to go for the hardware design......... The circuit which i have posted was nothing related to labview i guess.......i just need to control the switches in the circuit using relays and the switching must be done automatically.......... So I am looking for few suggestions on how to automate the swiching process of the relays......

Regards

Pratheek

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 31
(539 Views)
You've gotten suggestions. Have you tested the 6501 in MAX? Have you taken s single tutorial? Have you tried the DAQ Assistant with a single digital output? Don't just say nothing works without providing details like error codes/messages. Do use a dmm when testing.
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 31
(532 Views)

for automation of relays you should defined some conditions in your vi basis on which your relay will automatically get switched. like if your voltage at certain node reached 15 V then switch relay 1 to OFF/ON, and similarly for other relays.

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 31
(519 Views)
The simplest example that comes with LabVIEW is called Write Digital Port. That has everything you need to get started.
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 31
(516 Views)

I am sorry. You are talking about testing the devices and i am requesting for suggestions in developing a graphical programme to control the relays. I dont have any hardware right now for testing......The attachment is almost the same but the complete over view of my project

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 31
(509 Views)

Thanks alot

0 Kudos
Message 29 of 31
(505 Views)
The only hardware you need for testing is the 6501 and I have yet to see any evidence that you have tried anything to learn how to use it.
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 31
(499 Views)