From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Implement pickits.dll in LabVIEW

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

you have to take the "Basic" Constructor and the method "Initialize_MyDevice" with the parameters USBIndex = 0 and ProductID = 0xA04.

With this settings you have access to the LIN serial analyzer (APGDT001) in LabView.

Try it and give me feedback if it works.

You're welcome!

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 17
(1,944 Views)

This sentence returns false:

Dim PID As UShort = &HA04
If (PICkitS.Basic.Initialize_MyDevice(0, PID)) Then

But Network analyzer tool can detect the hw...

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 17
(1,934 Views)

Hello joisef,

I want to read a lin message from APG Lin Serial Analyzer.

You wrote after "initiaize_mydevice" you can set the baudrate for lin.

But in BasicConstructor I can't find a function for setting the baudrate.

Should I instead use the "LIN" constructor with "change_lin_baud_rate" function?

Or which function did you use?

Do you know wich funktion I need to read a lin message which was send to APG Lin Serial Analyzer?

Kind regards

Tanja

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 17
(1,445 Views)

Hello Tanja,

this project is long time ago. So I have this misremember. Although I have search in old files and i have found this cutout.

For receive a message you can try OnReceive or OnAnswer. Recommendable is also the documentation PICkit Serial DLL (PICkitS.dll) Function Prototypes.

Good luck and wish you the best.

Tobias

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 17
(1,433 Views)

Hi,

Please I'm trying to control a PICKIT 4 device using Labview and I use the pickits.dll but it does't work. I wanted to nkow if it's possible and if yes how?

Best regard. 

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 17
(1,010 Views)

hello, i have a problem, or i don't know for sure what to do, i have a serial analyzer and a resistive touch screen that i want to connect to labview but i can't see them or i don't know from where to connect, you think you can help me with my problem?

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 17
(899 Views)

hello, i have a problem implementing a pickit dll, do you think you can help me?

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 17
(856 Views)