cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Implement pickits.dll in LabVIEW

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

you have to take the "Basic" Constructor and the method "Initialize_MyDevice" with the parameters USBIndex = 0 and ProductID = 0xA04.

With this settings you have access to the LIN serial analyzer (APGDT001) in LabView.

Try it and give me feedback if it works.

You're welcome!

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 17
(1,858 Views)

This sentence returns false:

Dim PID As UShort = &HA04
If (PICkitS.Basic.Initialize_MyDevice(0, PID)) Then

But Network analyzer tool can detect the hw...

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 17
(1,848 Views)

Hello joisef,

I want to read a lin message from APG Lin Serial Analyzer.

You wrote after "initiaize_mydevice" you can set the baudrate for lin.

But in BasicConstructor I can't find a function for setting the baudrate.

Should I instead use the "LIN" constructor with "change_lin_baud_rate" function?

Or which function did you use?

Do you know wich funktion I need to read a lin message which was send to APG Lin Serial Analyzer?

Kind regards

Tanja

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 17
(1,359 Views)

Hello Tanja,

this project is long time ago. So I have this misremember. Although I have search in old files and i have found this cutout.

For receive a message you can try OnReceive or OnAnswer. Recommendable is also the documentation PICkit Serial DLL (PICkitS.dll) Function Prototypes.

Good luck and wish you the best.

Tobias

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 17
(1,347 Views)

Hi,

Please I'm trying to control a PICKIT 4 device using Labview and I use the pickits.dll but it does't work. I wanted to nkow if it's possible and if yes how?

Best regard. 

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 17
(924 Views)

hello, i have a problem, or i don't know for sure what to do, i have a serial analyzer and a resistive touch screen that i want to connect to labview but i can't see them or i don't know from where to connect, you think you can help me with my problem?

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 17
(813 Views)

hello, i have a problem implementing a pickit dll, do you think you can help me?

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 17
(770 Views)